International BLINDMAN (Italy | Spain, 1971) with Ringo Starr

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Richard--W, May 23, 2013.

1. Richard--W

Richard--W Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Koch Media edition with the supplement on director Ferdinand Baldi is out of print, unfortunately, and I can't find one sanely priced. Has anyone seen the Australian version? According to the back cover, it's 105 minutes which means uncut, widescreen anamorphic, and NTSC. Can anyone confirm that? NTSC in Australia? how is the picture quality?

2. Professor Echo

Professor Echo Screenwriter

Glen
    Richard, are you looking for a Blu Ray of this title? If not, you do know that it came out in the US as part of a compilation set of Spaghetti Westerns? It wasn't spectacular, but I watched it and thought it looked ok considering it was a no frills label. I don't know if it was uncut as I had never seen it before. And I can't remember if it was anamorphic, but at least it was letterboxed. Maybe it would tide you over until a Blu is released.

http://www.amazon.com/Spaghetti-Western-Bible-Presents-Damned/dp/B002DLB1A2/ref=sr_1_5?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1369427768&sr=1-5&keywords=blindman

3. Ferdinand Hudson

Ferdinand Hudson Stunt Coordinator

Ronnie
    Richard, I can't speak for the release in question but NTSC DVDs are not uncommon in Australia.

Professor Echo, "Blindman" in that box set is cut according to at least one review over at Amazon.