What's new

Billy Squier-Emotions in Motion? (1 Viewer)

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Don't know if there are any Billy Squier fans here, or anywhere ;) , but does anyone know the story as to why Emotions in Motion is the only one of his CD's that is out of print?

Nobody has it new, and I've actually seen the original release listed for sale on half.com for as much as $40. One of my friends thinks it may be related to the cover being an Andy Warhol commissioned work. I'm curious to know if this is true, or what the story is about this CD.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Carl, I have never heard that Emotions in Motion is out of print. That's odd. You might pose the question on the Music Area board on Steve Hoffman's board (www.stevehoffman.tv) if you don't any answers here. There are many knowledgable folks over there.

I can't imagine paying $40 for Emotions in Motion, and not just because I already have a copy. ;)

Steve Simm

Stunt Coordinator
I like Billy Squier. I have been trying to find a CD copy of "Signs of Life" but guess that is out of print as well. I have seen "Emotions in Motion" in stores though.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Thanks Keith! I checked out the link you posted and all the ideas there make more sense than an Andy Warhol copyright issue:D

I did see two available on Ebay, so I'm going to pick it up from there. Amazingly though, I did check every major online outlet and all the local B&M's new and used, and none of them have it. Just amazing!

Steve, I think I spotted Signs of Life at Tower over the weekend. Might be worth a look online to see if they stock it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks