What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (2 Viewers)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
and James is blaming Danielle for him losing out on the money by making him not use his "instinct" He probably doesn't realize he's just put himself in a bad spot this week with his vote nullifier and closeness to Dani. He's gonna lose at least two votes real quick and he already doesn't have Boogie, Will, or Marcellous' votes because he has nowhere to hide in openly betraying the others.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Veto competition is over:
Janelle is the winner. Danielle and Marsellout look pissed. Something else is going on in the house too and they're locked out.

Update: Will may have won Plasma and Trip. Dani is going into isolation for 24h. James got a lousy phone call Sarah might refuse. Marsellout tried for $5K. They're on slop and no hot water for a week.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Geez Joseph, did James steal your girlfriend or something? I don't really get the animosity toward him in your every post. Everyone I know who watches the show likes him as well.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I can't stand James, either. Kaysar's history, the votes that were going to go to Janelle are now his, he's done.

Although, after her display this past week, my affection for Janelle is slowly waning and I am almost hoping she goes home, she betrayed her alliance and that ain't cool with me, plus she just made bad decisions this week.

So, Kaysar is all but gone as will Janelle as soon as possible...i'm losing people to root for in this game.

At this point, I would like to see Danielle win, heck, i'd LOVE to see George win, but that won't happen in a million years.

BTW, i'm convinced that Will and Mike aren't human, they obviously have the power to manipulate the minds of other human beings and cause them to not nominate them week after freakin' week, which is clearly the trait of some strange alien race who's invaded our planet.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I thought I was going to loose the BB7 contest at the beginning of this episode tonight. :)

Boogie and Will go from obnoxious to loveable every other episode in my opinion. Their commentaries are too funny and they are so true.

I was a big Janelle supporter, but her whole "Why would James want to turn his back on my aliance?" motive was just lame.

Howie is the king - I'm a big fan of him. HowieGordon.com is chock full of Howie.

ry

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Unless I mis-heard the trivia meister at Frankie's, Allison is supposed to be at Frankie at the Prado in Atlanta on Thursday night to watch Big Brother with other fans of the show. If you're in Atlanta, I would suggest calling the sports bar/diner to confirm Allison's appearance on Thursday night.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
It was clear the Janelle just wanted the veto more than James. James needed to take the same attitude that George did—win at all costs. To me it is not clear that James is safe.

Janelle and Danielle were the only ones that actually wanted to win. While I expected Will and Mike to just go for the prizes, James’ strategy was just lame—he won a phone call and a meaningless party (which someone else would have gone for in any case) and did not sacrifice anything in order to win.

It would be fitting if he were voted out.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I don't think there is any way for James to go home this week, even if Chill Town votes to evict James because James can nullify a vote, and he'd be stupid not to nullify Janelle's vote:

Boot James:
Mike
Will
Howie
Janelle (nullified)

Boot Kaysar:
Erika
George
Marcellas

Tie => Danielle, who would boot out Kaysar at this point in the game and keep James.

Plus Chill Town wants Kaysar gone so that Janelle really has motivation to try and eliminate Danielle from the game. Janelle is the best player Chill Town inadvertently has on their team for this upcoming week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
George will pretty much do what he thinks Danielle wants him to do. Plus James went to George and owned up to George going hardcore to win POV to stay in the game a few weeks ago, so I think they've made up since then.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, James hates George's guts but it seems George lost his guts in the veto. He also doesn't seem to get the vibe or hear James' lomments labout lorge's lorrible looking. ;)

He's going to vote whichever way Dani says. I don't see how it benefits George and Chilltown to go with the house here. After tomorrow the S6 alliance is as big as the Chilltown Alliance and the target may change and George is last in a group of floaters that all hate him. Of course now Janelle can go nuts and put up whoever, whenver and not give a crap about who's going because they need to win out.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, the Coup d'Etat twist might really hose someone mightily down the line (whether it is next week, or 3 weeks from now).

Obviously the first word of the "phrase" is "You" (from the ewe in the house).

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Boy, I felt bad for Kasar. That info about James and the Legion of Doom really seemed to be like a major punch to the gut. Or more like a kick, in the head, with an iron boot (on Christmas after falling in the mud).

Interesting the way things are going. But it almost seemed inevitable that things would start to swing this way. From my post here on August 2:

So Daniell won HOH and S6 became three. Except the "S6 alliance" had already been knocked down to 3 because James was frustrated with Janelle.

So now the "S6 alliance" is down to two (Janelle and Howie). Though Janelle and Howie still think they have James and are a power of three.

Erika now has nomination powers, and I don't think she'll forget that Janelle really wanted her out when she nominated her (even though Diane left).

I wonder if she'll nominate Janelle and Howie? Or maybe Janelle and Will? Not sure what she'll do. But I'd be surprised if she doesn't try to go for Janelle.

The Coup d'etat should be an interesting twist. How interesting it will be will depend on who gets it. It may never even be used if the person who has it doesn't find the need to use it (like Survivor's hidden immunity idol).

Anyway, damn! I really liked S6 and had hoped they would have been smarter/stronger. They knew that Will and Mike would be coming for them, but they seemed to try to placate them instead of "gaming up" and going for them hard. In the process, they seemed to get other people (floaters) who weren't originally going to be gunning for them (except for the desire to drop them from 4 to 3) to now want to take them out while pissing off and losing one of their own in the process. Janelle seems have have taken the brunt of this animosity (Marcelles is pissed at her and doesn't trust her, Erika knows she wanted to get her out, an ex-alliance partner is pissed at her and wants her out, etc...), but poor Kasar was the first victim.

So it seems that none of the evicted house guests will be coming back. I know Jase was hoping that this was a possibility. But there was something posted here about Allison being somewhere public this/next week. But most importantly, since Julie told Kasar about James, that seems to confirm (for me) that none of the guests who have been evicted so far will have a chance at coming back.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
The coup d'etat thing seems like yet another unnecessary reality show ploy. I don't understand why these reality shows feel the need to throw in all these "twists" that just turn the game into a more of a joke than it already is.

Did anyone else think that Julie slipped up when telling Danielle that James got the phonecall? Perhaps she already knew, but I don't remember him telling anyone (at least with what they showed on TV). Julie seemed to hesitate when she said, as did Danielle when she answered.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I see Erika trying to backdoor Janelle by nominating James and...maybe Boogie, and try to shut Janelle out of the POV competition, and then POV would be used and Erika would put Janelle up on the block.

Now, what is sort of interesting is that Will was told by Janelle that she can't play for POV this week (due to POV from this past week where she took the points to give up shot at POV this coming week), and Will told Danielle this tidbit. But can Erika use this info and still put Janelle and Howie up and feign surprise when it turns out that Janelle can't play for POV?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And guess what happened:

Janelle won HoH in the do-over HOH competition (due to bad buzzers not working correctly during the live televised event last night).

Bob-N

Supporting Actor

oh my. I couldn't resist looking.

Kayser did look like his dog got run over. I felt bad for him. He suffered the consequences for Janelle's poor nominations last week.

I was thinking about Janelle a couple nights ago mentioning to K that she was questioning James' loyalty, but by then it was too late. Why did she put her brain away when she nominated booger and Erika? She had to know that that would wake up the floaters and piss off James. That still boggles my mind today.

I was rooting for Howie in the HOH last night, but he got hosed. I was surprised he got that far in the first place (last 4 or 5?).

Needless to say (about spoiler), Sunday's show should be interesting.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Wow! I have been trying to avoid the spoilers from the live feed because I felt that it took the fun out of the show for me last year.

But I read this one, and it's a doozy! Is this a Big Brother first?

I can only imagine poor Erika's reaction. Man, that has got to suck for her!

So since Janelle still thinks James is with them, I wonder who she'll go after? Floaters again, especially Erika? Or will she finally have the balls to try to break up Will and Mike?

Interesting now with the coup d'etat being up for grabs after something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks