What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
New noms
Diane goes up with Erika. Jedi Janie strikes back at James by attempting to rid him of Diane instead of Will who is somewhat on her side. Also will get rid of someone gunning for her specifically, though Dani is a PITA for her too. Should be interesting week again. James is a total slimeball and still hasn't learned his lesson, though. Maybe one or two side deals, but going with all but George ain't the best strategy because nobody sees him as a threat.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
SPOILER NOTICE (can't find the tag to do it, but no one has posted today so it should be safe)

Joseph, why is James a slimeball? He seems to be the only person with a brain in Season 6. The others are just totally overthinking every nomination, I can barely watch they are making so many bad moves.

None of them are really "floaters". Each of S6 has sort of alliances with each of them (except maybe Danilelle). And Chill Town are two lying con artists, a direct threat, one who has already won this before. Shouldn't Will have been out the first week because of that alone?

I want James to turn around, help vote out Erica, take Diane and all the floaters as one team and take out the rest, starting with Janelle. Either she is in love with Will, or she is a complete idiot. And, I thought she was smarter than that.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yeah except Janelle in Week 1, Kaysar in 2 and James in 3, and now Janelle again in Week 4 had a chance to eliminate chill town and none of them did it. Which is very funny considering how they are considered all stars but can't pick the correct people to nominate. Actually the person who I can't stand is actually Marcellas who i liked before. He is just annoying beyond words.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
He has gone around everyday since day one undermining Janelle, Howie and Kaysar who he's claimed to have been allied with from day 1. This is at the same time he claims to be a fine, loyal, upstanding, holier-than-thou member of the group not only to S6, but also to the same floaters/CT that he spends the day bashing them too and forming "secret" alliances. It was so pathetic that Janelle even called him out on the night when won HOH and was going through possible noms. She said "will you at least vote the way we want?" It was hilarious. Nobody trusts him one bit, including himself. ;) He's a delusional hypocrite. Today Dr. Will said his last name should start with W instead of R. "James Whines." All he had to do was play along for a few weeks and have a couple extra deals, he stupidly sold out to everyone and now has no targets but George.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I heard that Janelle didn't go to the wrap party last year because of a beef with James. James felt bad and called her to apologize. I don't think there's much love lost between them. I feel as if James is the kind of person who does something to piss someone off, then finds something they do to use against them so he doesn't have to feel guilty. Pretty childish.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
But what about Janelle, making secret deals with Will and Boogie (and actually believing they will follow through), telling Howie one thing before the challenge, and then something else after (glad Howie called her on that)?

I don't see James the way you do at all. I think he is the only member of S6 with a brain.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I thought it was great when Howie called Janelle on her lie to the rest of the S6 alliance, right in front of the whole "alliance". Good stuff.

I think S6 is going down based on the way they have been playing. It is weird, because I like S6 but after the lousy decisions they have been making (in my opinion) I won't feel disappointed if they crash and burn. Serves them right I say (except for Howie, he's too likable).

Now the "floaters" have to be absolutely clear that "S6" wants to take them out before Will and Mike. And after this week, the floaters are 4, "S6" is 4, and CT is 2.

James tried to get out George, but then Jase got booted with Will on the block the whole time (if Jase comes back he'll definitely be gunning for S6 or at least James).

Janelle has been outed as clearly wanting Erika out before Will or Mike, and now she added Diane to that list.

Who did Kaysar nominate? I'm drawing a blank.

If Erika stays, she will definitely know that Janelle has been lying about her being a pawn. And if Diane stays she'll know the same thing.

After Thursday, there will be 4 "floaters" left. If George, Marcellis, Danielle, or Erika/Diane win HOH, then it is a good chance that S6 will go from 4 to 3. S6 has shown the floaters that they want them out before Will and Mike, so any floater who gets HOH is very likely to be looking to take "S6" down from 4 to 3. Actually, at this point, it doesn't seem like James has any reason to trust Janelle any more, so while he may still want to be in an alliance with Kaysar and Howie, the "S6 four" is probably already done.

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor
Janelle is an idiot, plain and simple. She is getting played big time by Will. It has to obvious to anyone watching that Wills goal is to break up the S6 alliance, not by sending them home, but by getting them to turn on each other. Once Janelle nominated Diane that's exactly what happened. Now that we have some players that are little irritated with each other, this should get interesting.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I think he's too cocky for his own good and talks as much as Kaysar about his strategy to everyone. Janelle showed her brain with her restriant of info this week. She knew Dani or Diane would bring emotions from James and now one is gone and he has to stay closer to the S6 because of it. If Marcellas gets HOH Dani or James might go quickly out the door behind Diane.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I'm a die-hard season 6-er, but dang it if I'm giving up on Janelle.

Whether you like James or not, he definately seems to of tried to be a team player. He got the hose - but I love his determination and I think he has the best mindset in the game.

Kaysar is definately playing a more low-key, aka boring game this season. He's staying in the corner, letting the big boys make the enemies.

I'd rather have Diane on my team, as I think she'd try harder than Erika - but also because she would probably be a bigger threat than me. ::)

ry

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Maybe on TV edits. On the feeds I don't see that at all. He's been the same person he was last year.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Maybe they are going to let the 4 players who didn't make the all-star cut, into the house. Surely, they are going to shake up the alliances in the next few weeks.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Oh, Coup d'etat. :)

Ideal: Howie win HOH to get his sabers and then next week take out the HOH with Janelle by his side playing Jedi.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Will's only objective is to make sure that Howie doesn't win HoH, so he positioned himself right next to Howie on the web.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Yep. They're probably getting extra instructions now that the feeds are off and show is off. It takes about 20 minutes for the rules to be clarified for the simplest things.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I know it can all be shaped in editing, but Janelle is looking so dumb. I'm having a hard time believing she is so clueless about the way the floaters feel about her now.

Did she not realize that she was going to piss off lots of people by targeting the floaters? Now she has floaters gunning for her, one of her own alliance gunning for her, Will and Mike laughing at her for trusting them, and she seems oblivious to this even being a possibility.

Maybe she's more aware of people's feelings and that comes through on the live feeds? But the show is certainly making her look like she's just not seeing or anticipating some important stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks