What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I was thinking the same thing. Big Brother must really mess with your head because every season these people act like over-sensitive lunatics!

(Or perhaps that's just the MO of the people they bring in...)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
It seems that most of the house does see Will as a threat, but they also feel that a big target is on him because of that.

Therefore, that is why they are making the mistake of keeping him around. They are basically saying, "we want to keep Will longer because we want there to be a big target still in the house to deflect nomination/votes for us".

Then if he does stay until late in the game, people may think (like in season 2), "I want to take Will with me to the final 2 because he is a jerk and no one likes him, so I'll win against him". Which is exactly what happened in season 2 and Will won because of how he managed to stick around and lie to and manipulate the players who outnumbered him (and he always made it clear that he was going to lie in the game, so the people were more the fools for believing him and couldn't really hold it against him).

When things fell through with the plan to get out George (the huge threat??) they should have shifted to breaking up the only other definite/known alliance of Will and Mike.

Since there is so much outward talk of the S6 alliance, the "chill town" alliance, and the "floaters", the 4 floaters should forum their own "floaters alliance". They'd have decent numbers at this point (equal to S6 and better than CT).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The main problem is that the floater alliance has members who haven't shown a propensity to win HoH, and for them to be effective and grab control of the game, those floaters need to find a way to win HoH, else they will get picked off one by one as the weeks roll on.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Of course Will is lying about wanting to get thrown out, that is painfully obvious. If you get booted, you lose, no $500,000 for you, only a moron would agree to give up 3 months of their life only to purposfully try to lose the game and give up the prize money, and Will is no moron from what i've observed, he may be out of his freakin' gord but he's no moron.

He's playing them all like violins and I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that nobody knows what he's doing, i'm not even in the BB house and I can see it plain as day. Also, it's useless to cling to the strategy that won him before because the other houseguests have probably seen his season and are expecting the same shit from him this year that he pulled out in his season.

Will, IMO, is a one-trick pony, and he's going to ride that pony right out the front door if he uses the same tricks as before. The only scenario that I can think of for Will telling the truth about wanting out, is if he's having second thoughts and just misses home and genuinley wants to leave.

That is highly unlikely, though.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I remember back during BB2 people said the same exact things about Will. Its funny

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Alright, so it isn't the same, but my main point is that Will's victory in BB2 means absolutely nothing now, new people, there are no experts at BB, it is quite possible that God's gift to reality shows ;) will lose this time.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
If they don't know he's lying 99% of the time (or at least assume he is), the other houseguests are even dumber than I thought.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
That's a good idea, Arman, as someone who doesn't have the feeds, I don't want to read about what is going to happen on the show until I see it.

Although I did see some of the feeds this past weekend at my best friends house, it was very cool, although I never knew just how much they swear, they're like a bunch of sailors in there lol, especially James, yikes, F this and F that from that dude!

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
That may make him a master at lying but far, far from being a genious. And they know he's lying. You don't go in BB house and just to ask to be evicted and mean it and the rest knows that. Will's just a showoff who can't survive without attention. His head is swollen so big I'm suprised he can walk upright. :)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Janelle gets her 4th HOH and for the first time it's all to herself for a whole week. She needs to get Will, Danielle, or Diane out ASAP. Booger isn't much of a competition threat.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Jase, yikes, that poor bastard, he needed to go home but man, not like that, 9 to 0. :frowning: I felt really bad for him.

Season 6 continues their reign over the BB house, they're having one hell of a streak and Boogie, even if he doesn't win, will still be able to say that he got to share a bath with Janelle and Erika. :)

I love George, I just have a soft spot for genuinly nice and kind people and I really hope he does well, he probably won't win, but I want good things for the guy. :emoji_thumbsup:

Finally, James did some to win me over A TAD by giving George his due credit and saying that he was wrong about him, that was very big of him to do that I thought.

It's going to be a fun week. :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Marcellus tipped his allegiance by not targeting a S6 when he had to chance at the start of the HOH comp.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I think 30 minutes or an hour would be better because they would be getting back to a full deep sleep at that point, 15 minutes they are barely out, hell, I would still be awake just waiting for the phone to ring.

What was Jase talking about when he left, how he would be back in a few weeks?Is that this years big twist, the evictees come back for a second chance or are they going to some remote island until its done? I don't have live feed so am sure I am missing a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks