What's new

Big Brother 14 (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Interesting week. Can't even imagine doing that HOH competition, must have taken hours to fill those containers.
So glad Shane had the guts to put up Frank and Boogie for eviction. Wasn't sure til the end, but I think he made the right decision. Not sure how the Pandora's box will mess with things, but with this being a double eviction week, Frank and Boogie could both be gone.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
LOVE the double elimination shows as they move SO fast and cut out the extraneous stuff. The "farewell" speeches for the first elimination of the night were PRICELESS!!!!

Stan

Senior HTF Member
EricSchulz said:
LOVE the double elimination shows as they move SO fast and cut out the extraneous stuff.  The "farewell" speeches for the first elimination of the night were PRICELESS!!!!
They got right to the point, nice not having to waste any time.
Finally Boogie is gone, now just let's lose Frank. I think Ashley sealed her fate when she voted for Jenn, not a good move. The house continues to shrink so becomes more interesting every week. Right now my favorites are Britney and even the little weasel Ian, although the entire house now knows how sneaky he can be.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Let me be the first to say this, but Dan's move tonight was absolutely BRILLIANT!!
I hate what he did to Danielle but it was necessary for his plan, and I believe this was the only way he could save himself.
Now Frank has taken all these punishments including giving up his right to perform in the next eligible HOH. so that means the next TWO HOH that he will miss. I wonder how long it will take Dan and Danielle to turn on Frank because they certainly will have the opportunity to do it.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
EricSchulz said:
With apologies to Hanson and his AMAZING "Separated At Birth" posts, he's one I could NOT pass by...

cb3e58eb_sherman.jpeg
Every single time he's on screen now I think back to this picture and break into mush, laughing.

Great eye!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dan's move was brilliant...but I REALLY DON'T want Britney voted out!!!

Doesn't the vote break down as follows?

To keep Danielle: Dan and Jen.

To keep Britney: Shane and Ian

Remaining voter: Joe

Not voting: Frank, Danielle & Britney.

And it seems to me like Joe would lean towards keeping Britney.

Or, am I missing something (as usual)?

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
Dan's move was brilliant...but I REALLY DON'T want Britney voted out!!!
Doesn't the vote break down as follows?
To keep Danielle:  Dan and Jen.
To keep Britney:  Shane and Ian
Remaining voter:  Joe
Not voting:  Frank, Danielle & Britney.
And it seems to me like Joe would lean towards keeping Britney. 
Or, am I missing something (as usual)?
Totally agree with your logic. With Joe probably being the deciding vote, I think Danielle may be leaving. I also wouldn't be surprised if Dan voted against her. As the house shrinks, things really begin to change and nobody can be trusted any longer.
I actually liked Ian and the way he was playing, but he wimped out and pulled the whiny "I choose not to use the power of veto". He may be the Big Brother geek with every episode memorized, but he'll be leaving soon.
Frank is so annoying, I often thought if he just changed his hair color he could be as annoying as Carrot Top and then look at what happens, he becomes a giant carrot. Suits him perfectly. Loved it when he whispered "summer" and was disqualified.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I didn't realize what the "Big Brother" category on "Draw Something" was all about...until I saw the show! I was REALLY hoping I'd know one of the postings that were used. (And my friend John did a MUCH better drawing of "summer" than the one used!)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Stan /t/322218/big-brother-14#post_3968373
I also wouldn't be surprised if Dan voted against her (Danielle). As the house shrinks, things really begin to change and nobody can be trusted any longer.

THAT would really be something...but I think Dan was pretty much on target when he explained to Frank that Britney had really positioned herself well with all the remaining players in the game. As smart a player as Dan is, Britney hasn't been too shabby either.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I certainly liked Britney better this time than the last.

I'm really getting annoyed with Joe as he really has just coasted through...at least Jenn is FINALLY making some moves!

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Set my DVR to overrun the time period, but still missed the last 15 minutes.
Anybody know who was the second person evicted and what's coming up Sunday?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OH.[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MY.[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GOD!!!![/COLOR]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Don't know if Dan will win, but he's been really playing an amazing game in terms of thinking outside the house, and bamboozling the rest of the house.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Gotta love his game play, even if you can't stand him. The look on Danielle's face at eviction was PRICELESS! I've seen lots of posts on other forums about how this season started kind of weak, and many weren't happy with returning players being brought in, but DAMN if this hasn't gotten good!

NolanJ

Second Unit
Nobody has ever played a better game than Dan. He has definitely played a different game, causing him to lose a little bit of love with the house guests and viewers, but I have no problem with anything he's done (other than swearing on the Bible and his wife - that is just in bad taste).
If he makes it to the final two, the only way he loses is if there are too many bitter jury members. If they think logically and not with their heart, Dan should be a near unanimous choice. But I think Frank is too much of a baby to vote for Dan. Shane might be also.
It would be sad if he lost just because everybody is jealous of how much better Dan is than they are.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Dan has been playing a great game. Gaming all the other gamers and coming out on top. Kind of sleazy the way he plays, makes you wonder how people like him and other reality show people from Survivor go back to "teaching" positions when they go home, not sure if he's the kind of person I would want teaching children.
I don't care for him and was a little ticked off at how Shane got voted off, but as Eric said above, "Gotta love his game play, even if you can't stand him".

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Assuming Dan makes the final two, he'll be able to convince the jury to vote for him. I'm sure he's got his speech all worked out.

It has been an absolutely amazing thing to watch (his journey through this game). He has completely taken it to the next level (and I've only watched the last couple of seasons).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks