What's new

BFD dsp 1124 for $100? (1 Viewer)

Eric:F

Stunt Coordinator
in mid june there were several web sites offering the BFD dsp 1124 for
$99.99, some with free shipping.
i went to order today and the best price i could find was $120.
does anyone know where to get one for $100 or less?
thanks,
eric

Felix_F

Stunt Coordinator
I bought my BFD at my local Guitar Center for less than $100. It was a never-used demo they had mounted in a display rack. Although, $20 more for one in a sealed box isn't such a bad deal, either, which is what I was prepared to spend if they had others in stock. I mean, what's twenty bucks, the price of a large pizza?

Felix

David_Rivshin

Second Unit
I recently bought a used one on ebay for $96 (including shipping), which I considered a plenty reasonable deal. Of course it took me a few months of passively looking, but I was in no hurry so I didn't mind. If I was eager to get one soon I would not have hesitated to grab it for $120 from someplace like www.zzounds.com. It's still by far the cheapest parametric EQ you can find for a sub duty.

BTW, I just checked zZounds to make sure they still had the $120 price I remembered. Right now they have a b-stock (probably a return) unit for $99.95 with free shipping. If I were you I'd jump on that deal. Last time I saw them have a b-stock it was $99 + shipping.

-- Dave

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
It’s a pro-audio product, so it uses 1/4” or XLR connections, not RCA. However, a cable like this is all you need to connect it to a home system:

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks