What's new

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide (1 Viewer)

Sonnie Parker

Second Unit
Hello fella BFD'ers and HT friends...

The BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide website is up and running fine. There was a blurp for about 4-5 days when I changed my hosting. I apologize for the downtime. I in no way ever intend to do away with our site, unless of course it comes my time to move on to a better place. If someone wants to copy the site for archive or safe keeping in case something ever does happen, go right ahead, do whatever is needed. I certainly do not have any problems with this.

Thanks for the e-mails!

PaulT

Supporting Actor
Thanks Sonny,

Your site has helped me a great deal in the past and I always recommend it to BFD'ers.

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Thanks!

I got my BFD for Christmas and was pissed when the site was down. It all worked out. I had read the guide a few times before and read the instructions that came with. The BFD is pretty easy to use, to me.

GrahamT

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the site and the help you have given me Sonnie. It is very appreciated as you could tell from the panic here when it shut down. :)

Max F

Second Unit
I wouldn't have bought my beloved (but butt ugly) BFD if it weren't for your site. Thanks!:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks