Better Call Saul: Season Six (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Been waiting for this a long time! Reposting this here for those interested who might have missed it.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
The final season starts with two episodes tonight!

I have a dumb question. I’m a few seasons behind and I finally want to catch up, but I don’t want to get started only to have to be forced into a break. Is AMC airing all of the episodes in a single run or are they doing a mid season break that lasts over a year like they did with the last season of Breaking Bad?

WillG

Senior HTF Member
So one thing I was kind of confused about, what was the deal with the whole duplicate safe thing?

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
So one thing I was kind of confused about, what was the deal with the whole duplicate safe thing?
I’m not 100%, but I think this was Fring’s camp’s way of leaving a clue for the Salamancas on where Nacho was. They put everything back into a new safe that was in the first plus the envelope that I presume was the location of where Nacho was staying. Though, Mike took the Manitoba ID for Nacho’s dad. I’m guessing that Mike will try to get to him before Fring decides to pull THAT trigger.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I’m not 100%, but I think this was Fring’s camp’s way of leaving a clue for the Salamancas on where Nacho was. They put everything back into a new safe that was in the first plus the envelope that I presume was the location of where Nacho was staying. Though, Mike took the Manitoba ID for Nacho’s dad. I’m guessing that Mike will try to get to him before Fring decides to pull THAT trigger.
Yeah, I took that to be the idea too but unless he has a larger plan, Gus is playing an insanely dangerous game. If the Salamancas or the police get ahold of Nacho, they'll torture him until he gives up Gus as a co-conspirator and then the cartel will kill Gus too. I guess Gus was banking on the Salamancas simply killing Nacho rather than trying to capture him but Gus giving them the info on Nacho's location was an incredibly risky thing to do because it was possible for Nacho to have implicated Gus.

Also, that Ritchie Blackmore signed guitar that Jimmy got back in S3 or so was carted off by the feds at the beginning of the episode.

Thornhill

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tony
Interesting, didn’t start with Gene
I thought the same thing, but it did start during the “birth” of the Gene persona. While all of Saul’s assets were being taken, thus killing the Saul persona, elsewhere Gene was being born.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I thought the same thing, but it did start during the “birth” of the Gene persona. While all of Saul’s assets were being taken, thus killing the Saul persona, elsewhere Gene was being born.
So are you saying you think that sequence took place post-Breaking Bad? I was thinking it was pre-Breaking Bad. I don't think Saul would have had all of those possessions during the Breaking Bad era.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
So are you saying you think that sequence took place post-Breaking Bad? I was thinking it was pre-Breaking Bad. I don't think Saul would have had all of those possessions during the Breaking Bad era.
Yeah, it's after Breaking Bad or, more specifically, after Walt and Saul changed identities in the second to last episode of BB. I didn't think Saul Goodman was gold toilet rich but with the millions from the Mesa Verde settlement and all his work with Walt and other criminals, it makes sense that Saul was quite wealthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks