What's new

Best speaker system for under $800? (1 Viewer)

Joe Duda

Auditioning
What do you think would be the best bet for me? I am looking at Klipsch Synergy system and Harman Kardon HKTS 10.

Arron H

Second Unit
For under $800, you may want to check out Paradigm's Cinema speaker system. Here's a review:
Paradigm Cinema Speaker Review
You can buy the complete 5.1 system for around $700 USD.
You may also want to consider putting your $800 toward a nice set of mains and add the rest of the speakers and sub later ;)

Arron H

Second Unit
BTW, finding the "best" system really depends on your ears. You should try to audition every recommendation that you receive here. Also, do a search and see if just how many recommendations are available on past threads. Enjoy your hunt ;) ;)

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Two pair of JBL N26II bookshelves (could go with the N24II for surrounds to cut cost a little more) with a N-CenterII and an Adire Rava sub will come in at around $850-$900 mark.

Home Theater Direct Level 3 center, Level 3 bookshelves for mains and Level 2 bookshelves for surrounds with Rava will also come in at under $900.

The above don't take into account shipping, you'll need to add a little more for shipping.

If the Synergy system is the SC1 with two pair of SB1 monitors, then that along with a Rava would be a great little system. If it is the quintet or the SC.5 or SS.5 I wouldn't go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks