What's new

Best price on a DST-3000 HDTV Reciever? (1 Viewer)

Jon_H

Stunt Coordinator
Im taking another plunge a few days after getting my panasonic PT-47 HDTV. I decided to but a HD Reciever. Im leaning towards the DST-3000 after a read many great stories about it here on the forum. Anyone know any good places to get one for a good price that is a reliable source? (online or B+M)
I was also looking at the Panasonic TU-HDS20 but cant seem to justify it for the more money that it costs, i would be nice to get so it matches my TV and my rp-56 but cosmetics comes last to me, I want quality/dollar.
If anyone has any thoughts on this please feel free to comment or point out some places to get this for a decent price. I always like to get third party input on my purchases before going for it. Thanks guys!
Jon

Brian Mello

Stunt Coordinator
I believe you might have just missed out on the $429 DST-3000 deal from some company on the West Coast. Check the "HD Hardware" section at avsforum.com for more info. Also check the classified section here and at AVS. A guy at AVS has a used Panny for sale, you could make him an offer. I purchased my used DST-3000 from a member here through the classifieds for $400 shipped and have been very pleased with it. E-bay is also another option. Walking into Best Buy and paying $699 is not an option! Good Luck!

Rande

Auditioning
Thumbs up on the DST 3000.......I paid $549....came to $575 shipped. Forgot that I needed elliptical dish.....another $125-150. Afterwards, found a $699 deal for dish, DST3000, plus a "deluxe" installation kit for $699 total from a vendor on Direct TV's website. I think it was American Satellite. Requires activation of the access card, but that won't be a problem for you. I don't have any experience with the vendor mentioned. good luck.
patriot.gif

------------------

Michael_Sit

Auditioning
Video Only in San Mateo, CA has this STB for $449 which is their regular in-store price.
I negotiated them down to $396. Don't know if they're still shipping out of state, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks