What's new

Best Place To Buy Music Equipment Online? (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
What is the best place to buy musical equipment? I'm mainly looking for a site that has guitars and stomp pedals. The cheapest is certainly great, but it would help if they had good service also. I'm lost in looking for this sort of stuff, but I'm sure there's a place to be had online that could easily beat any B&M's prices.

ikiru

Stunt Coordinator
Its been a while since I have bought any sort of music equipment, but I do remember Link Removed having some good prices.
good luck!
-ikiru

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Shameless plug ahead:
Link Removed
I'm the vice-president of the company:)
In all honesty, the website is okay, but you should call the store for the best pricing. We're much better in person.
Sweetwater is also very good. My personal favorite, Veneman's, was unfortunately bought out by the damn Guitar Center a few years back. Also, check out www.ugbm.com which is the online division of Daddy's Junky Music. They've got more used gear than you could ever imagine, and some great prices on new stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks