Best Place To Buy Music Equipment Online?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ike, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

What is the best place to buy musical equipment? I'm mainly looking for a site that has guitars and stomp pedals. The cheapest is certainly great, but it would help if they had good service also. I'm lost in looking for this sort of stuff, but I'm sure there's a place to be had online that could easily beat any B&M's prices.

2. ikiru

ikiru Stunt Coordinator

Its been a while since I have bought any sort of music equipment, but I do remember www.sweetwater.com having some good prices.
    good luck!
    -ikiru

3. Tim Hoover

Tim Hoover Screenwriter

Shameless plug ahead:
    www.allenmusicshop.com
    I'm the vice-president of the company[​IMG]
    In all honesty, the website is okay, but you should call the store for the best pricing. We're much better in person.
    Sweetwater is also very good. My personal favorite, Veneman's, was unfortunately bought out by the damn Guitar Center a few years back. Also, check out www.ugbm.com which is the online division of Daddy's Junky Music. They've got more used gear than you could ever imagine, and some great prices on new stuff.

4. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

5. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

6. Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker Screenwriter

http://www.folkofthewood.com is the one that I have used, although I think you may be interested in slightly different types of music...