What's new

Best HTF Signatures? (1 Viewer)

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Who on the HTF do you think as the best signature?

My vote goes to: Jason Wyhte and his Ice Age pic.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
This is easy. Rain's pic. It's like a gruesome car wreck, You really don't want to see it, But you can take your eyes off of it :D

Ike

Screenwriter
Rain's is good, and so is Jack Brigg's. Also like Rich Malloy's, though the shrunk down version is less impressive.

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Brian's Juliette Binoche is pretty nice. Much better than mine, see below.
There are too many good ones at the HTF to actually pick the best. :)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Whoops!
Well, um, it's still a nice sig. :)

Got my Trois couleurs: Rouge and Trois couleurs: Bleu mixed up there.

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
I would put yours at second place Rick. Great sig.!

BTW- Do ya think I should change my pic of the Trooper, or do you guys like it. I think its funny. But I might want to put a SW pic and quote there.

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Why thank you Josh. I just spent an hour here at work slacking and created it in trusty ole Photoshop. :)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Aw, I've been mentioned. :b
Well, since I know he also likes to be mentioned, and since I think it's cool, and since his jester hat is now legendary, we must not overlook Chmiel's sig.

Scott_G

Second Unit
The three I remember most are :

Rain's - lot's of good jokes on Rain's nose

Jack Briggs - 2001 anyone.

Ike's - Just in mood for "a little of the Ludwig Von"

and of course Matt's hat.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I personally prefer my giant Tyler Durden saying, "Yeah, with enough soap one could blow up just about anything," that was such an egregious violation of the rules that it caused a needed crackdown on sig sizes. BTW, I had no idea there were rules at the time that I made that sig.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Patrick...that was my now-4-year-old son Stephen.

The sig was too big for HTF rules, and lost its impact when shrunk down. Sorry I can't use it anymore!

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
My favorite is Jack Briggs 2001 pic, a great sig, if I had to pick one for my sig that would have been it, I offered Jack the big stone head from Zardoz for it, and he refused, tsk tsk.:)
Others that I can clearly remember include... Rains nostrils (who can forget?), Matts jester hat, a Stormtrooper having a shit, spinning Vertigo poster, Clockwork Orange, (now lazily scanning this thread), erm Good the Bad and the Ugly poster, Judah Ben-Hur, and the Big Lebowski, etc.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I find the ones with quotes to be the most appealing. It often reminds of how good a certain movie was and makes me want to watch it again. All the Lebowski quotes have made me watch it three times this week. I always enjoy Steve Christou's quote sigs. I thought I was the biggest Holy Grail fan until I read some of his sigs.

P.s. Ryan, I don't think your sig sucks.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Three-way tie: Matt Chmiel and the pic of the chick from Snow Day (I didn't watch it, but I know she's in it), Donny G/Josh Hill with the Stormtrooper taking a dump, and Rain, for the "nostrils of the gods" pic.
Runner ups: Rob Lutter's pic and the dude with Jennifer Connelly.
Hey guys, to see a REAL pic of the always mysterious Rain (among a myriad of others) click
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...y.php?s=&ltr=R

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks