What's new

Best Ffx. Review . Evar (1 Viewer)

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Whoever wrote this review sure didn't do his research. It's "Spira," not "Spiral" and it's "Auron," not "Aaron."

Those are two huge errors I found in the first 30 seconds. You'd think they'd at least get the world name and one of the main character's names right. Sheesh.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I love how they have a picture of Tidus and the caption says "Rikku The Albhed girl is one the games main characters"
I don't even like Final Fantasy X but this guy is truly "Something Awful"!

Oscar_R

Second Unit
no kidding millercv? really? fascinating?
did lowtax send you to spoil the gag this soon or what ?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Geez, I hope someone didn't actually think the review was real??!! (Hence my "Something Awful" quote).

Oscar_R

Second Unit
oh you just know there has to be some idiot out there that does. check out the flame/response page.......

StevenK

Second Unit
Yep, the whole point of those reviews are to bait some people into responses such as those seen above. Those mistakes are on purpose. Hilarity ensues however once people start writing in to tell them how stupid and moronic they are.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Some of that was funny, but I'd personally find it funnier if it was accurate in details, and then just made fun of it.

"Square's dream of real-time facial expressions and lip-synchronization finally come to life." is funny cause it's true.

Having obvious errors put in on purpose for people to flame them about seems odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks