What's new

Best E-tailer(s) (1 Viewer)

Tyler T

Stunt Coordinator
First, thanks for all the help of my other post about what is better places to buy DVD's from...

As a follow up to the other message that I wrote I have decided to buy older or more obscure titles from online E-tailers...

I have heard Deep Discount DVD is a great place, but just in case, are there any other great E-tailers to check out?

Thanks in advance!

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I use DVD Empire, DVD Planet & Deep Discount DVD. No complaints about any of them, especially now that Deep Discount has added online order status.

When price is equal or close, I favor DVD Empire because of their excellent Pre-Order Manager.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
DVD Empire is probably the most reliable, especially if you pre-order. Deep Discount is a good alternative, but often they're only cheaper if you take the free shipping, which can take forever, especially with the current state of the mails. 800.com is sometimes worth checking, usually through DVD Price Search, because they sometimes have the best price on a particular title; the downside is that they're none too prompt about shipping.
M.

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
I've been exclusively purchasing through DVDEmpire for years now. Great service, great return policy, and great pre-ordering ability.

Tom

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Even with having to pay tax (we're both in PA), DVDEmpire is by far the best online shopping site I've ever used. I spend about $250-$300/month there. I've never had a problem with them. On the rare occasion that I get a defective DVD (again, not their fault), they go quite out of their way to fix it for me. One time they even watched a DVD for me to be sure that I was getting a corrected copy. They did this with my okay, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks