What's new

Best Buy 10% coupons for this weekend (1 Viewer)

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah I think Tony is right. The way it is worded the $19.99 only applies to the computer software. The music can be any price as long as it is not on sale.

If they try to argue otherwise then this would make a good argruement.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well once again i went to best buy to try to buy something using these coupons.
foiled again.
i just cant find anything i can get there, even with these coupons, that isnt cheaper online.

you cant buy anything new becasue anything on sale cancels out the cuopon anyway.

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, those coupons are a gimmick. 10% off regular price for BB is still more than any online retailer.

Hopefully DeepDiscountDVD will have that 20% off their already lowest prices on the web sale.

Forget BB. They are for people that either don't have computers or that can't wait to receive their stuff. The waiting is what makes it so much more exciting.

Al (alweho)

Second Unit
Yep - you should see me get excited when I'm paying cash, and out of five registers open on a busy day only one can take it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, after one good experience last time around, we're back to the usual..computer will not process coupon per the terms printed on it.

I had three selections, none of which were must-haves so I wasn't going to get into a big rumble if they tried to screw me.

She scanned everything in, "Your total is $xx.xx."

"Check again," I said, "that's the full regular price."

So after some voiding, re-scanning, deleting, and over-riding (and coming up with one total that was even HIGHER than the combined regular prices), they finally just did a lump sum deduct for the 10%.

I will say that the staff (clerk and manager) was very cordial, and even apologetic for the difficulties, this time around and it was a fairly pleasant experience despite the problems.

But I still cringe everytime I try and use a BB coupon because 99% of the time they don't process correctly.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I was walking around with some cds/dvds and circulars and dropped my coupon somewhere; after much searching I went to the customer service desk and they still gave me the 10% off all items! I did show the camera coupon to prove I at least had one of the coupons.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks