What's new

Best Buy 10% coupons for this weekend (1 Viewer)

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Just got some in the mail today. Anyone else get some??? thought it was weird since it aint a holiday.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Check the dates again. Borders just had a round of coupons for a very select few this past weekend...Oct. 9, 10, & 11.

What are the dates for yours?

**EDIT** Bolivar, if the dates ARE for last weekend, you should bring them in to your local BB and ask if they'll make good on them. Its anyone's guess what their answer will be at your local store. I know what it should be...but that doesn't seem to count sometimes in the world of blue shirts.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
I received them too and they are for this weekend - 4 days only Octover 15-18. Since it's not tied-into a holiday, it appears to be a fall sale. The enclosed flyer states, "Leaf piles, pumpkins, 10% off. It must be that time of year again. This weekend come down to Best Buy for your fall essentials."

1) 10% off and single item or 12% off any single item when you use a Best Buy credit card
2) 10% off all regularly priced computer software $19.99 & up, and all regularly priced music, movies, & video game software (any combination limit 3)
3) 10% off TV's $299 & up, DVD players, recorders & receivers $199 & up, speakers & home theater systems (limit 1)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
:rolleyes:Sigh.

Wonder if they want to give everyone but me a discount for every weekend for the rest of all time?

Probably.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I just got some Best Buy coupons. In the small, small print at the very bottom it says "reedemable at any time by anyone except for Mike Frezon."

Does that answer your question? :)

Joe-Frietze

Stunt Coordinator

Too bad you aren't Dave Lambert, Mike (read - in Memphis), or I'd gladly give you my coupons when they show up in the mail. I rarely get a chance to use them all (especially since they always tend to show up when I'm broke).

-Joe

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Joe: I appreciate the thought. (Give 'em to Dave anyway. he probably needs more! ;) )

It's more the principle of the thing now...rather than the damn 10%! :angry: :D

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
The big question Mike, is if you go to McDonald's, will the food they give you actually have the Best Buy bucks? :)

Jimmy M

Second Unit

He probably goes there and gets Best Buy IOUs, as in for each one he turns in, he has to pay Best Buy a dollar.

Jimmy!

Bolivar G

Second Unit
My Coupons are for Oct. 15-18.
Been a while since I received some, proably over 6 months. Guess they took me off the list and put me back on it or something:D

1)10% off any single item or 12% off any single item when you use a Best Buy credit card
2)10% off all regularly priced computer software $19.99 & up, and all regularly priced music, movies, & video game software (any combination limit 3)
3)5,000 bonus reward zone points when you spend $25 or more with your Best buy card.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
So am I the only one to get 10% coupons for this weekend? There are the usual ones for hardware; the DVD one this time boosts the limit to Five up from 3, but requires that they all be $19.99 or more. That's fine; I try to avoid wasting these coupons on cheaper discs in order to get the most bang out of them.:D

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

"10% off all reg priced computer software 19.99 & up, and all reg priced music, movies & video game software any combo limit 5."

so it is worded oddly but i think the 19.99 is only for pc software.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks