What's new

Discount for everyone but Mike Frezon (1 Viewer)

JoeyR

Second Unit
Real Name
Joey
Best Buy coupons are coming in for this weekend, regular 10% and I believe one 12%

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
"His Legacy Must End..." (Tagline from the movie Animal (2005))

Here's a link to download the coupons:
http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US...e_coupons2.pdf

Let the celebration begin!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Wait til you read the fine print:

Not valid in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii or where prohibited by law. Good only at participating stores. Valid on in-stock items only. Not valid on prior purchases or by Mike Frezon. Best Buy reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

My coupons had this one:

Not valid in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, the capital district of NY, or where prohibited by law. Good only at participating stores not frequented by Mike Frezon. Valid on in-stock items only. Not valid on prior purchases. Best Buy reserves the right to modify or terminate Mike Frezon at any time.

:laugh:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well...even though I wasn't supposed to get this discount...thanks to Jeff Meyers I got 10% off BOTH a CD AND Boston Legal: Season 1 today.

The coupon got me BL: S1 for just $31.49 (including the EXCLUSIVE bonus disc) plus the RZ points! :emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks, Jeff!

Your photo will probably now hang alongside mine in the break room of every BB store in the U.S....seeing as how you acted as my accomplice to allow me to get some BB coupons! :D

JoeyR

Second Unit
Real Name
Joey

Dont be alarmed if Best Buy associates show up at your front door in the morning and demand the 10% :D

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
This is related to Best Buy, but not the coupon. For anyone who is a Reward Zone card member, how long does it take for your card to arrive in the mail. I joined in late March, but my plastic card still isn't in yet. Heard it takes two months, but it almost been past that point now. I got coupons, so my address was correct, but nothing plastic yet.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I never got a plastic card...just the cardboard one you get when you fill out the info. Mine is getting pretty worn (NOT from over-use...that's for sure!) and doesn't even scan sometimes.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
I didn't believe this was possible, so I went to Best Buy to check it out. Sure enough, you were right. I was able to swipe the wanted poster from the break room:

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I just got my coupons for this 5/26-5/29 sale yesterdary, 6/19. Nice work, there.

Ah, just more money that I spent at the DDD 20% off sale so no harm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks