What's new

Best Blu-ray Packaging/Artwork? (1 Viewer)

Cinescott

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
There has been a lot of slamming of Blu-ray artwork and packaging lately and I thought it might be a good idea to put out examples of what in our collective opinions represents the best the format has to offer. This can be a great package, great artwork, or both. For me, the best of both combined in my collection has to be the Alien Anthology:

Great original art, heavy packaging for the entire collection that won't fall apart in the near future, and a generally awesome set.

For packaging by itself, I like The Lord of the Rings, Extended. Attractive and sturdy:

I still have about 10,000 hours in special features to go on this puppy.

For artwork alone, I like my Apocalypse Now, 2 Disc Edition. The studio was smart and used the original poster art; the movie's not bad, either:

Scott Calvert

Supporting Actor
Some of my favorites: Apocalypse Now 2-disc set Close Encounters of the Third Kind The Bridge On The River Kwai Amadeus The Cowboys The Exorcist Gone With The Wind 2-disc set How The West Was Won King Kong Once Upon A Time In The West The Sand Pebbles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks