What's new

Best Beatles' Song (1 Viewer)

chris_atl

Auditioning
I got in to an argument with a friend today as we tried to convince one another which Beatles tune reigned supreme to all the others.

My pick was "Elenoar Rigby" and his "A Day in the Life".

I think both are good picks.

So what better place to finish this than the HTF forums. So what's your favorite Beatles song?

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Impossible question for me. Almost like asking a parent which one of their children they love the most!
I have probably had a dozen different Beatles songs occupy the top spot as my favorite at various times in my life.
Currently, I would say that You've Got To Hide Your Love Away is probably my favorite. You might get a different answer in a couple days! :)

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
I too enjoy many of them.
My favourite is "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" (must be one of their longer song titles, i wonder?).

"...it's wonderful to be here
it's certainly a thrill
you're such a lovely audience and
we'd like to take you home with us
we'd love to take you home..."

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
I'm going to have to agree with your friend, A Day in the Life. But it's kind of hard to go wrong no matter what song you pick, except maybe Yellow Submarine :D

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Always a difficult question, but:
A Hard Day's Night followed closely by In My Life.

DanaA

Screenwriter
I find it almost impossible to choose a "best" Beatles song as they had so many great, great songs. Between you and your friend, I would pick "A Day in the Life".

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I've always been partial to the Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam/She Came in Through the Bathroom Window medly on side 2 of Abbey Road.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks