What's new

Best Air Canada Centre Seats for West-End Stage Concert??? (1 Viewer)

Salvador

Second Unit

I'm watching the Shakira concert on Nov 28th at the Air Canada Center and am wondering which are the best seats to purchase. I'm thinking that if i get the single digit range of seats i'll have a difficult time seeing the whole stage and i'll be always looking upwards. Not to mention those fanatical fans who stand up durin the concert will block our view.
So i'm thinking the best seats would probably be around the 108-109 and 118-119 range.
I've never watched a concert there yet as i've only seen Live (Maple Leaf Gardens) and the Family Values Tour (Skydome if i remember correctly). So anyone who has been to a concert in ACC your input would greatly be appreciated!
thanks

Gui A

Supporting Actor
A friend went to see Pearl Jam at the ACC, and said that the 112-115 sections were better than he thought, but PJ doesn't exactly have a huge set. Not sure what kind of set Shakira is bringing over here. The sections you suggested would be the best ones.
I once had section 320, and while you get a complete view, the performance was just too small...

And if they offer you anywhere in the 6-10 range, turn them down. I've seen wrestling from there, and it's just not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks