What's new

Beavis & Butthead History dvd Cancelled?!?.... (1 Viewer)

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
So, should I order the TimeLife ones or wait and see what Paramount does? Also, will the TimeLife be available in stores? Im havin B&B withdraws!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The T/L set is decent, though it is sans music videos. Here is some quick info on that stuff. Good for a fix, and probably comparable to the Paramount offering (for the few lucky ones who got it before the stores reacted to the recall).

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Such tought decisions. I think I'll wait and see what Paramount does, even though that TL set is really saying "Buy me" I am really dying for some Beavis and Butthead!

Randy Torres

Stunt Coordinator
Finally bought a copy on Ebay for $50.00 Not a bad price considering what they were going for when it was first pulled. Plenty on Ebay for around 50 bucks.

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
By the way, the Paramount and T/L sets are completely different. Looks like not a single episode is duplicated between the 2 sets.

Jeff

Randy Torres

Stunt Coordinator
To be clear. I bought "History of Beavis & Butthead". The recalled Paramount edition. I was suprised to see so many on Ebay. These are Factory sealed, Region 1 NTSC. The real deal. Not a bad deal if you like B&B.

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
To be clear. I bought "History of Beavis & Butthead". The recalled Paramount edition. I was suprised to see so many on Ebay. These are Factory sealed, Region 1 NTSC. The real deal. Not a bad deal if you like B&B.
Just be careful. Someone in Asia apparently realised the rarity of this set and dup'd it. Bootlegs of this set are everywhere and I'm not sure how to tell the difference since the discs are identical. Best bet is to buy from a North American seller.

Jeff

Randy Torres

Stunt Coordinator
Seems like most that are listed are people from canada. The set I bought from ebay is for US/Canada region 1. I guess some people in canada found a batch that did not go back to paramount.

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
I got the same email from Time Life and ordered it.
Use F2S7HL to get free shipping.

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
I received the second set of 3 Beavis & Butthead DVDs from Time Life. One disk has 4 music videos (if you consider the Beastie Boys "music"). They weren't shown in the middle of an episode as I recall they used to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks