What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

BCI Eclipse’s British TV series releases (1 Viewer)

Bob Hug

Screenwriter
Does anyone know of a listing for what British series BCI Eclipse ended up releasing before they closed up shop. I know that they released a few crime series like “The Sweeney” and “The Bill,” but I understand that there was more than just these two series. Thanks to anyone who might have a listing or can point me in the right direction.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

That's the British series that was the basis for the American "Three's Company" is it not?

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

Thanks. I did a search on BCI Eclipse at Oldies.com's site and also found that they had "The Sweeney" in addition to "Man About the House" for the same price of $8.95. But they are not showing "The Bill" and these were the only two British series from BCI that I could find there. I'm guessing that BCI ended up releasing not much more that what's been listed in this thread.

David Levine

Supporting Actor
The Sweeney: Series 1

The Bill: Series 1

Man About the House: Series 1&2

Man Stroke Woman: Series 1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks