What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Blu-ray Disc #3 Replacement (1 Viewer)

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
Nearly three months have passed since BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE REMASTERED and DEFINITIVE COLLECTION was released on Blu-ray. A few weeks after its release, an announcement was made on TV SHOWS ON DVD that Universal was offering a replacement of Disc #3, in which some of the episode, THE MAGNIFICENT WARRIORS, was missing. I sent the message as was required to the email address that was posted, but still, two months later, have not received my return label for the new disc.

Has anyone else gotten their label yet? I resent the message two times since the initial first one and still I have not received so much as a single response to tell me they are working on it, or that they have sent out the label. If everyone else is still waiting on their label, can you please post a reply under this thread so I know that I am not the only one, or that I sent my info incorrectly?

Thank you.

Tom Tagliente

Attachments

• BD Cover.png
    BD Cover.png
    546.5 KB · Views: 86

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I know quite a few people who have received their corrected discs in the mail. I'd keep trying or see if you can find a phone number to make contact
in person. I see some folks that go replies immediately and other it took weeks of trying.
One person said if you weren't getting any response at all try sending them an email from a different email address and
see if it works -- especially from a different email domain (gmail, yahoo, etc) -- I'd include all your information
in the body of the email as well -- email address, return address, etc

A phone number posted in other places might also help -- 661-702-5132

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rferoni
Recent bookmarks