What's new

Disney+ Television Series and Films on DVD and Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
I know Disney is obsessed with Disney+ but I sincerely hope that they release at least some of Disney+ television series and films on DVD and Blu-ray at some point. Here are some that should receive physical media releases:

Stars Wars; The Clone Wars Season 7 on DVD and Blu-ray (the original film and seasons 1 through 6 were released on physical media but not season 7 leaving completists of the series on disc in limbo).

The Bad Batch (only three seasons to be released on disc)

The Mandalorian (4 seasons and counting..._)

On the film side, I hope they eventually get around to releasing the filmed version of Hamilton on DVD and Blu-ray.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
They may yet do so. Reinstated CEO Bob Iger said recently they’ll be looking at physical media in a way they haven’t in several years. Fingers crossed.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I'd be happy if they finished releasing Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Carter, and the various Marvel series from Netflix. Though I've got most of the releases that have been issued outside of the US (I still don't have the Japanese releases of the last two S.H.I.E.L.D. seasons).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks