What's new

BatMan Begins not in my Ultraviolet Library (1 Viewer)

Psychoboys

Auditioning
Real Name
Roy
Does anybody know why BatMan Begins won't appear in my Ultraviolet Library? I redeemed the code via Flixster, and have my library linked with Flixster, but for whatever reason, it isn't showing up in my UV Library. Any ideas?

Towergrove

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sarah
Psychoboys said:
Does anybody know why BatMan Begins won't appear in my Ultraviolet Library? I redeemed the code via Flixster, and have my library linked with Flixster, but for whatever reason, it isn't showing up in my UV Library. Any ideas?
Im not sure its working and in my folder. Did you try on VUDU.

Psychoboys

Auditioning
Real Name
Roy
It doesn't show up in my VuDu library either. I considered buying another code, real cheap, but haven't seen around.

P

Patrick Donahue

The only thing I can think of is double check that you do have it in Flixster, then unlink/relink it to your UV account...

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
UV website is as buggy as heck, and has been from the start. At the top of the page it even says "Not all your movies and TV shows are listed below, but rest assured they are still in place and can be streamed and downloaded from your favorite UltraViolet services. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience." Half of my titles don't show up there, but they all show up in Flixster and VUDU. Sometimes when I redeem a code in VUDU it will take several days before it shows up in Flixster.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
The UV website has been greatly improved in the last two months. All of the titles in my account are now showing up, the duplicates were removed, and the 45 titles I had deleted from vudu were finally removed. They did remove the filters they had, but the search works beautifully.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks