What's new

Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend - is the new DVD in its OAR? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I'm getting conflicting information about Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend from my usual online sources.
On the one hand, Image Entertainment's database is usually very reliable, and states that this title is 2.35:1 aspect ratio.
On the other hand, the back of the box - which you can see at sites like DVDEmpire - states 1.33:1! :frowning:
It's not like the back of Disney's el cheapo titles always have the correct info on the back of the box. So I'm not sure I can trust what the box says...not for sure. Can someone please tell me what ratio of this disc REALLY is?
I'm suspecting this is MAR, but please someone let me know for sure. I'd love to get it, but not if it isn't OAR. No, I'm not willing to matte it myself, so don't go there. NO OAR = NO SALE!
Please let me know...thanks,

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
All i can say is that it does have William Katt, who we know is in a series that needs to be on DVD: The Greatest American Hero!

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
The Image Entertainment Database listings for Disney's 9/3 releases were VERY inaccurate. DavisDVD seemed to be using the same source, and their info was way off too. I know packaging has been wrong on some Disney titles, but I'm quicker to think it's right than Image's listing.

ashley c

Stunt Coordinator
Damn, didn't even know this came out, or was coming out for that matter. I enjoyed it as a kid. Will pick it up tomorrow and let you know if you haven't found out by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks