What's new

B&K ST-1400M Series II Mono Block Amplifier (1 Viewer)

kevin tate

Stunt Coordinator
*150w into 8 ohms
*60 high current amps
*The amp weighs a hefty 42 lbs. by itself
*RCA & Balance Inputs
*Two pairs of speaker binding posts to drive two speakers in mono
*17" x 15.5"x 5.75" (component shaped, not the skinny and deep shape)
*Made in USA

This is a mono block amp, but it has RCA and Balance inputs for two pairs of speakers driving in mono, great for driving one or two center channels or subwoofer. For those who have problem with the clarity in movie dialogue, this amp will drive any center channel with ease. I am using the amp to drive one Polk CSI 40 center channel, and it runs cool and brings out the clarity to the dialogue, especially the male voice during the quiet scenes. 8 out of 10 on the Audiogon scale just to be on the conservative side. The original owner stated that he purchased this amp new TWO YEARS ago. There is no problem with the amp; it functions perfectly. I am the 2nd owner. The original owner provided copy of the manual, but he did not have the original box. I will double box for shipping. I love the amp, but I have to sell it to finance other components purchases. The blue book avg. used price of this amp is $350-$370. SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks