What's new

Axiom M3TI's vs Klipsch SB-3's (1 Viewer)

Jason_Ro

Agent
Greetings everyone.
I'm on the verge of replacing my Cerwin Vega speakers with some new speakers. I'm going to either get five Axiom m3ti's all around, or four Klipsch SB3's and one SC-1. I'm trying to find out which speaker set would be better.

Bob Drugan

Agent
I have the Aperion Audio 6.1 speaker system with the 12" 250 watt sub and couldn't be happier. The great thing about these speakers is they sound so natural and the bass is awesome. The speakers are very easy to listen to and for the $ I couldn't find anything that compared. Aperion has a 30 day return policy but after hearing these in my home they not going back. The people at Aperion were great to deal with too - I did tons of research and they answered all my questions and couldn't have been nicer. Oh yeah they even send you an owners kit plus my wife really liked the bags the speakers are wrapped in - very classy. Check them out at www.aperionaudio.com. Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks