1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

AVIA DVD owner in Houston?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Sanjay Joseph, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Sanjay Joseph

I'm looking for an nice person with an AVIA Guide to Home Theater disc in Houston, TX. I would like to try this product before I purchase it. Hell, if you would sell it to me locally, I'll just purchase it from you. I need it soon and I can't find a place to buy it without having to deal with shipping. Any body have any idea? If you want, I can either give you $35 cash or $40 in gift cirtificates to Best Buy for a preowned, good condition AVIA DVD. Thanks for looking, guys. If nothing comes up, I'll just buy it online.

2. Tim Jin

Tim Jin Supporting Actor

Just buy it from Amazon. It's easier and you will use it many times.

3. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

Yup. Worth every penny.

4. Tim Jin

Tim Jin Supporting Actor

I let a coworker borrow my copy of Avia and they say that it made a huge difference on their new 51" Sony.

It's nearly impossible to try to calibrate a tv without any disc.

The huge difference that I've seen, are in flesh tones. You see a major difference from before and after with Avia.

Just buy Avia, unless you planned to get it ISF'd right away.

I brought my copy of Avia, when I got my first RPTV and it's worth the $40. I think its $37 from Amazon with free shipping.

I have two more months to go, until Gregg calibrates my TV [​IMG]. It's going to be a long summer to wait and no actual date has been set yet. Long two months .