What's new

Atlantic Tech 350 system and 450 L/C/R (1 Viewer)

Taylor R

Agent
So 2 years ago, I purchased a complete Atlantic Tech 350 system, left and rights with stands, center channel, surrounds with stands and 2 of the powered subs. They have served me well, but I got the upgrade bug. So online, I found a store that I dealt with when I lived in New Hampshire. The store is Spearit Sound in Northhampton, Mass. On their website, they had listed a 450 Series L/C/R demo system for sale, which I purchased. I recieved them today, March 27. But, in the mean time of waiting for these speakers to ship from Mass. to California, I auditioned a set of Snell XA1900 THX speakers, and was immediatly put into a high state of lust for them. So this is the deal, I need to sell both sets of Atlantics to purchase my Snells. The 350 system I am asking $2000 or offer for everything, buyer to pay shipping. The 450 L/C/R I paid $1066. All I want to do is get my money back that I payed for the 450's. A side note on the 450's - these were a store demo. They are not perfect cosmetically. One of the L/R speakers has a gouge about 1/2" long, that is followed by a surface scratch about 8" long. The center and other L/R appear to be in excellet condition. There are no stands for the these speakers. But, considering that new the L/C/R sells for over $2500, I feel this is a great deal. Sonically, they are perfect. I hooked them up to my Rotel stack, and they work great. So please, someone help me out with this problem so my wife won't divorce me. You can email me at [email protected] or you can call me on my cell phone during the day at (707) 696-2797. I am a general contractor, so I may be in a loud area on the jobsite, so feel free to leave a voice mail if I don't answer. Thanks for your time.
Taylor Richardson
3/28/02
I'll take $1500 plus shipping for the 350 system. I need to sell to avoid the wife's wrath. Won't someone please help out a fellow upgrader? Thanks for your time.
TR

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks