What's new

Assassin's Creed series: Valhalla and beyond (1 Viewer)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
It will probably be a very long time if ever before I play this. I have AC3, AC LIberation, AC Rouge, AC Origins and AC Odyssey on backlog, and I'll be burnt out to hell of AC by the time I finish those.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
2 hours in or so and this is probably the longest I’ve ever played an Assassins Creed game. I punked out on the last one really quickly after I got stuck in a tomb. It’s pretty
072AC4F0-C018-4D37-B74A-6FCB6603F7BD.jpg

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
I ended up getting AC: Valhalla after reading some of the first impressions. If I wait until I finish all the AC games before it, I'll never get around to playing this. (I'm still working on Brotherhood and nearly all of the games after it.)

I like the starting area. The cold, snowy environment is novel for an AC game. The gameplay is basically a Viking Variation on what we saw in Origins and Odyssey. They also totally nerfed the bird so you have to rely more on your ground-level analysis of camps.

This is more of the same, and I've heard that it can get a little buggy, but I haven't seen anything too bad yet. On my Xbox One X it looks impressive and detailed, though there's some screen tearing.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Valhalla main story complete. 98 hours 5 minutes That was quite a journey and I liked the ending. On to Fenyx. I may spend some more time here. I will definitely do a few more towers and anomalies in between Fenyx down time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks