What's new

Arrow Films to release Day of Anger, Blind Woman's Curse, and Mark of the Devil (1 Viewer)

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
tele1962 said:
How would you know if you have never seen them. Most of my purchases are of films I have never seen which adds to the excitement........those I don't like I sell on. But everyone to there own I suppose?

Because, in common with everyone else who has been watching movies for more than six months, I know the kind of subject matter that appeals to me and I know what does not.

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Robin9 said:
Because, in common with everyone else who has been watching movies for than six months, I know the kind of subject matter that appeals to me and I know what does not.

So out of Arrows huge catalogue of titles nothing appeals to you?

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
tele1962 said:
So out of Arrows huge catalogue of titles nothing appeals to you?

Why are you now trying to change the subject? None of the three titles in this thread appeals to me. Therefore I am not going to buy any of them.

I don't understand why you have such a problem with the idea of someone not sharing your taste in films. I also don't understand why you have taken on the role of hard-sell promoter of Arrow's products.

Tama

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tama
Then why post in the thread? Anyhow I think it's safe to say just about on every board every label has its adoring fan. ;)

Robin9 said:
None of the three titles in this thread appeals to me.

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
haineshisway said:
This, ladies and gentlemen, is how to keep a thread at the top of the first page :)

Day of Anger should be here today.
From what I hear it's stunning.

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Robin9 said:
Why are you now trying to change the subject? None of the three titles in this thread appeals to me. Therefore I am not going to buy any of them.

I don't understand why you have such a problem with the idea of someone not sharing your taste in films. I also don't understand why you have taken on the role of hard-sell promoter of Arrow's products.

My tastes in films are extremely varied and come from every label. I just found it a little strange you are so dead against Arrow titles in general, no hard sell and as the above poster pointed out if you are so determined not to own these titles why are you posting in this thread...........or is it Arrow you are so set against for some reason?

Tama

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tama
tele1962 said:
My tastes in films are extremely varied and come from every label. I just found it a little strange you are so dead against Arrow titles in general, no hard sell and as the above poster pointed out if you are so determined not to own these titles why are you posting in this thread...........or is it Arrow you are so set against for some reason?

I don't think it's fair to assume people are against a label. Until recently Arrow was a region B territory label. As time goes and as the release more diversified genres and titles it should open the doors to more interest.

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Tama said:
I don't think it's fair to assume people are against a label. Until recently Arrow was a region B territory label. As time goes and as the release more diversified genres and titles it should open the doors to more interest.

It already has on other forums, but it is what it is.................

Tama

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tama
tele1962 said:
It already has on other forums, but it is what it is.................

Then wouldn't it be more reasonable to have conversations on forums were interest is currently active for these titles and/or label? Me personally, I would go where the action is. My final thoughts. I'm out. :)

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Tama said:
Then wouldn't it be more reasonable to have conversations on forums were interest is currently active for these titles and/or label? Me personally, I would go where the action is. My final thoughts. I'm out. :)

Not worth it I give up.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Maybe in the future Arrow will broaden their horizons to more popular fair since it;s well known that genres like Spaghetti Westerns are never popular here at the HTF... despite all the excitement for the ones KINO announce... :P

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Russell G said:
Maybe in the future Arrow will broaden their horizons to more popular fair since it;s well known that genres like Spaghetti Westerns are never popular here at the HTF... despite all the excitement for the ones KINO announce... :P

edited

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Tama said:

Yeah your probably right.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
TravisR said:
In all fairness, you were the one that keeps asking why the Arrow threads don't have much interest and he answered.

Thank you. I'm astonished that some people are so obtuse that they need that pointed out to them.

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Robin9 said:
Thank you. I'm astonished that some people are so obtuse that they need that pointed out to them.

I am more than astonished that some keep banging on about how determined not to purchase anything Arrow ( or come over that way) and how before they have seen any of said films right them off , now that is what I call obtuse. now as has ben pointed out people on other forums are looking forward to these releases even they may never have seen them before and are looking forward to the hundreds of releases Arrow have planned.............long live the king.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
tele1962 said:
I am more than astonished that some keep banging on about how determined not to purchase anything Arrow ( or come over that way) and how before they have seen any of said films right them off , now that is what I call obtuse. now as has ben pointed out people on other forums are looking forward to these releases even they may never have seen them before and are looking forward to the hundreds of releases Arrow have planned.............long live the king.

Nothing I have posted in this thread gives the impression that I am hostile to Arrow products in general.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
I haven't picked up any Arrow stuff because money has been EXTREMELY tight the last couple of months - but now with my new job, that's all about to change! The trailers for Day of Anger and Cemetery Without Crosses look great, and as soon as I get some paychecks rolling in, I'll grab them.

But until now, there was no point to get excited for something I cant have. It's like going to a strip club - you can look, but you cant touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks