What's new

Ark II, Jason of Star Command and others coming from BCI!! (1 Viewer)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member

It's not quite "WHat the fuck was THAT" as Nimoy's magnum opus, but it's up there. There are some bits that just dont work (or go on too long), there are some genuine funny bits, and a whole bunch of early 80's "style" that just boggle the mind. And the songs rock - so that's a big plus.

We'll put it this way, I dont regret buying it for the cheese factor, but I dont think I'd lose any sleep if some thief snuck in and stole this from my collection.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I still get tripped out if I think about the Nimoy thing. I mean, why are those chicks doing their shoulders up and down like that? It's like "this is what you'd see if you were watching Saturday morning TV in the 70s and youre high at the same time".

Great way to put it. But my interest is up now. I love old stuff I've never seen that is different. Funny, Greg Evagan (BJ & the Bear) is on an episode playing saxophone. :D We can see BJ doing this but they can't seem to give us his show BJ & the Bear. It's a strange, strange business.

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas

David, could you tell us when these titles are tentatively on the schedule? I'm also curious if Zorro & Lone Ranger be released together on 1 set or will there be a Lone Ranger set and a Zorro set?

Thanks
TJ

David Levine

Supporting Actor

I believe the plan is for Zorro and Lone Ranger to be together. I don't think we have a set date for that one yet. Right now I'm working on the Hero High and Mission Magic sets.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
David just let me say again...the work is fantastic! I coulnt be happier seeing my favorite Filmation stuff. I wonder if because of BCI, and what they have done that Paramount went the extra mile on Star Trek animated?

David Levine

Supporting Actor

Could be. I love the fact that at least once a week I read a review of a competitive product and they mention us by name - stating how they should've done it more like we do.

I hope it rubs off on more studios.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks