What's new

Apprentice Season 3 ongoing thread (2 Viewers)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I thought this episode was alright, and there were definitely some episodes last season which were worse for me.

I'll still watch because I do enjoy it, but nothing will beat the first season before it became 16 weeks of advertisements.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Still watching the show and now seeing they are going to break up the teams and mix them up so no more College grads vs Street Smarts folks.

Audrey got booted last night. She was a wreck and the whole team revolted. Her only friend Angie was brought into the boardroom and she thought she'd have a friend there. WRONG.

Chris got called out for dipping while trying to hand out stuff to the kids. Noone appreciated that.

John made a few choice comments that peeved the Donald as well.

At this point I'm going for Bren

WillG

Senior HTF Member

How funny was it that the Vince Vaughn look-alike was actually invoking Vince Vaughn from "Old School"

As for Audrey, boy, did she need to go. I loved her sob story. I was feeling for her a little bit at first when she said how bother her parents went to prison and she had to live out of a car, so I'm thinking, a tough childhood. But when she started to talk about how beautiful she is and how everybody hated her because she was so beautiful and she wanted to scar her face so people wouldn't hate her, I felt like I wanted to accomdate her by kicking her in the teeth a few times. There's nothing worse than a woman that tries to play off beauty as some kind of curse.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think the Donald was enthalled with Erin in the sweater at the practice area while watching her delicate swings.

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
I think Audrey is an idiot. Why would she bring Angie into the board room? The only thing that came out of it is that Angie joined the rest of the team by turning on Audrey.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
Also Audrey had a huge opportunity to get John voted out with his inappropriate comments during the boardroom and the fact that he kept refusing to do what she asked during the task. She could have pointed out his disobedience and just let him bury himself when he spoke, but instead she cut down everybody, and ultimately made her the easy target.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Marc, I completely agree. My wife and I were shocked when she took Angie. We both agree she took her to have an ally against John. And it misfired. Not only did the Donald think the same, but she angered Angie. Also, taking no blame in a failure...is a sure way to get booted.
I like John. He is a ball buster. But, to do the job the Donald wants to hire you for you have to be.

ps-And it freaks me out how much he not only looks, but sounds like Vince Vaughn. WillG, I was waiting for him to discuss Speaker City. ;)

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I soooo much agree. Made me want to puke. I hope she gets her wish that somebody will scar her so badly that nobody will ever see her as beautiful again so she can finally be happy.

If I was the Donald, I don't know if I could hire any of them. This just isn't that sharp of a group compared to the first two seasons. Its nice to see they actually showed Chris this time outside of the boardroom. Now that I have seen him at work, I know he isn't going to win this thing. Bren, John and Angie have the best chance in my opinion.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
Wow...this episode has just pushed The Apprentice further and further into the reality tv black hole for me.

Audrey's little speech was really something. I'm guessing when she sees it played back she is going to wish she never opened that "beautiful" mouth of hers. I also found it quite amusing that she spoke in past tense when she gave her little speech, " I WAS so beautiful and girls hated me. I WAS so beautiful, I wanted to scar my face".

Can we say THERAPY?

For a while I really thought that Vince Vaughn ( :) )was going to leave the show. I realize now he was much smarter about keeping his mouth shut and letting Audrey dig her own grave.

I was also hoping that Vince Vaughn would call out Audrey for trying to bring in an allie, which fortunately backfired for her. Oh well...

James Landau

Stunt Coordinator
Wow. I didn't think it was possible for me to have any less respect for Trump, but the guy just keeps proving me wrong. Trump, next time, just fire the girl. There was absolutely no need to hurl a personal insult at her. I'm rather shocked Carolyn didn't call him out on that one. I guess the moments of independence she's shown weren't real and she's just as intimidated by Trump as everyone else.

And Jackass John needs to go. Just like Michael before him, he's deliberately sabotaging his own team's efforts while trying to make himself look completely innocent. Looks like that will be everyone's strategy from this point on; do whatever you can to get everyone around you fired. This show has definitely jumped the shark. I'm not sure why I keep watching. Maybe I just like to see Trump the Chump make a fool of himself every week.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I still watch it every week, yes there's ads, yes, there's voiceovers, but there's something that keeps me glued. I stand by my origional prediction of either John or Kendra as the final two. I'm now slightly leaning toward Kendra. Not once has she shown any animosity to anyone on her team, or let her level of work slide when someone else was pm. Sure I'd like to see her as pm, but so far, she's just as smart as John is, but without the personal crap.

Bren, and maybe Tana/Angie are final four material.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Shane, I don't think they are fans of her personality, because that would be impossible. :)

James Landau

Stunt Coordinator
I grow more and more disenchanted with this show with each passing week. This was without a doubt the worst episode yet. Just plain godawful.

To begin with, I am very disappointed with who the producers chose to use as "celebrities." If they expect the contestants to auction off celebrity packages, they should probably give them the real thing and not a bunch of imitations. With the exception of Barenaked Ladies and Gene Simmons, no one has even heard of the remaining eight.

Twice I almost changed the channel in disgust when Tana started speaking in "rap crap" instead of English. Passing herself off as some kind of street thug is no way to appear like someone who wants to be a corporate professional.

But I gritted my teeth and kept with it because I knew that if John got fired, I wouldn't want to miss it. I'm so glad my patience paid off and Trump sent him packing. So long, John. I hope the door slammed into your ass on the way out. It couldn't have happened to a better low life. His attitude toward women is disgusting. He went far beyond being a sexist pig when he referred to Erin as a puffer.

I will stick with the remainder of this season just to see who wins (assuming I can continue to convince myself that I even care). But after that, I'm done with this show. It's completely gone down the proverbial crapper and I've pretty much lost all interest.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
wow.
what was John thinking?
he was god-awful this episode, not to mention that Chris wasn't much help.

Lets congratulate this season's winner: Kendra.

is it even possible for anyone else to win this thing?

JamieJ

Agent

Um excuse me? You must not know much about the music industry as those "remaining eight" are bigger stars then the Barnaked ladies...lol These artists may not sing the kind of music you like, but those were some of the top artists out right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks