What's new

Anyone using rhino audio interconnects? (1 Viewer)

TommyL

Supporting Actor
Hi all...just setup my dvd-a player(and bought my first dvd-a!), and am ready to buy some audio interconnects...Rhino seems to be popular...is 50 bucks a pair overpriced? Has anyone compared these to any other maker? (setup is marantz sr8200 and denon 1600) fyi...thanks much...tl

Pete Jennings

Second Unit
Tommy, I haven't bought any audio interconnects from Rhino, but I do have two of their digital cables, two component video cables, and a subwoofer cable. The workmanship and materials are first rate on all of them. I have a Marantz SR-8200 also, and feel that anything over what Rhino offers is absolute overkill for this level of equipment.

If I were trying to save a few dollars a pair, I would probably go with the AudioQuest Sidewinders for $31.50. I haven't used them either tho'. :)

Pete

TommyL

Supporting Actor
thanks Pete! I'd rather go better than worse...then I know I have some quality in that portion of my system:) drop me a line about the 8200...do you like it? Found any quicks etc about it? thxs again..tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks