Anyone using NHT VT 1.4 system?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JimC_A, Jul 29, 2002.

1. JimC_A

JimC_A Stunt Coordinator

I'm looking for some user opinions on the NHT VT 1.4 system. Do you like/dislike it? Which receiver do you use? Thank you for any and all responses.

2. Hap C

Hap C Agent

Jim, I'm using NHT, but not the VT1.4. I have heard them, and if you like the NHT sound they are great speakers. Quite a bargain now on the net, as they are being closed out at various dealers. Try Sound City in NJ, for example.

I'm running the VT 2.4 for front towers, a VS2.4 center, and two VT1.2 for rear, plus a Sub One. Sound is superb, great for HT, great for music.

3. Doug_NHT

Doug_NHT Stunt Coordinator

I run NHT VT2.4 towers, VS2.4(5) center/surrounds, and 2 Sub2i subs. They are connected to a Denon 4802 and I absolutely love these speakers as they are great for both 2 channel and HT use. I plan on moving to seperates though shortly. I have read that the VT1.4s are great sounding speakers as well. I think that you would be quite happy with those speakers. My speakers took quite a bit of time to break in though. I wasn't happy with them at first but at about 2 weeks, I was blown away...

Doug

4. JimC_A

JimC_A Stunt Coordinator

That has to be the longest delay (July-November) I have ever seen for a thread response. Good thing I didn't wait for the answer...LOL!!