What's new

Anyone using NHT VT 1.4 system? (1 Viewer)

JimC_A

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for some user opinions on the NHT VT 1.4 system. Do you like/dislike it? Which receiver do you use? Thank you for any and all responses.

Hap C

Agent
Jim, I'm using NHT, but not the VT1.4. I have heard them, and if you like the NHT sound they are great speakers. Quite a bargain now on the net, as they are being closed out at various dealers. Try Sound City in NJ, for example.

I'm running the VT 2.4 for front towers, a VS2.4 center, and two VT1.2 for rear, plus a Sub One. Sound is superb, great for HT, great for music.

Doug_NHT

Stunt Coordinator
I run NHT VT2.4 towers, VS2.4(5) center/surrounds, and 2 Sub2i subs. They are connected to a Denon 4802 and I absolutely love these speakers as they are great for both 2 channel and HT use. I plan on moving to seperates though shortly. I have read that the VT1.4s are great sounding speakers as well. I think that you would be quite happy with those speakers. My speakers took quite a bit of time to break in though. I wasn't happy with them at first but at about 2 weeks, I was blown away...

Doug

JimC_A

Stunt Coordinator
That has to be the longest delay (July-November) I have ever seen for a thread response. Good thing I didn't wait for the answer...LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.