What's new

anyone using easy cd creator 6 (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hi all -

i've been using 5 for quite some time and aside from a recent lockup issue (but that's another thread) it works great.

has anyone picked up 6 yet. if so, i'd like to hear your impressions...especially how it differs from 5.

thx!

ted

John Watson

Screenwriter
I've read a review at the Chicago Tribune site. Unfortunately, its one you have to sign in to just to read, but I like the computer columnist who writes there (Jim Coates), and you can decide.

He wrote a column about 2 months ago about having a disastrous experience with Easy 6, but his last column on it is more favorable. One paragraph from a lengthy column :

"And it's a joy to behold with far more intuitive CD and DVD features than Windows. It comes with vastly improved audio-creation modules that let one record analog music from tapes and records, then it offers a range of sound-studio clipping and tweaking features to remove any clicks, rumbles or buzzes. Also in the audio mix is a music CD ripper to make MP3 files with all of the bells and whistles, like using the Internet to find the names for all tunes"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/technology/

Look for the Jim Coates name among the columnists at the left side of the page and work from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks