What's new

Anyone recognize this picture? (1 Viewer)

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
While putting on the unaired pilot for VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA, I spotted a flash of an upside-down image tacked onto the front.

I captured the image, flipped it right-side up, and deciding it was anamorphically squeezed, stretched it back out to proper OAR. Since it's widescreen, I assume it's a frame from a movie, which is why I'm posting it here as well as in a VOYAGE thread.

Anyone recognize it?

b40dcc24_1000x500px-LL-49222308_VoyagePilotFrame.JPG

Harry

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Wow. There were no responses here at all. Another thread I started over at the Steve Hoffman Forum on this exact subject ran for a year and a half with hundreds of replies.

And a member there actually did come through. The image is from the motion picture TAKE HER, SHE'S MINE starring Jimmy Stewart and Sandra Dee from 1963. The two young ladies are Jenny Maxwell (blonde) and Cynthia Pepper (brunette).

Harry

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
Harry-N said:
Wow. There were no responses here at all. Another thread I started over at the Steve Hoffman Forum on this exact subject ran for a year and a half with hundreds of replies.

And a member there actually did come through. The image is from the motion picture TAKE HER, SHE'S MINE starring Jimmy Stewart and Sandra Dee from 1963. The two young ladies are Jenny Maxwell (blonde) and Cynthia Pepper (brunette).

Harry
Both ladies also appeared in Elvis Presley films. Cynthia Pepper (Kissin' Cousins) and Jenny Maxwell (Blue Hawaii). Jenny was murdered along with her husband during a robbery in Los Angeles, June 10, 1981.

ajabrams

Second Unit
Real Name
Alan Abrams
Richard V said:
Wasn't Cynthia Pepper in an early 60's sticom called "Margie"?
Yup. "Margie" was a sitcom adaptation of the 1946 Jeanne Crain movie set in the 1920's, and I really liked it when I was a kid.
c

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks