What's new

Anyone play RE Code Veronica X? (1 Viewer)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I am a BIG fan of this series and the survival horror genre in general. I will not be buying a PS2 (for many reasons) but I might consider renting a system to play this game and Silent Hill 2.
Can an HTFer give me their thoughts?
------------------
THIS BAG IS NOT A TOY
Link Removed
375 Reasons why I drive A 1991 Cavalier.

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
well i have cvx on ps2 and i played the dreamcast edition quite a few times.. i like the ps2 make alot better in that i like playstations controls and the fact that it has more cut scenes. you might think these cut scenes are worthless, but i thought they were the $^it! i say rent the console and the game. you can't go wrong man. i loved the game on dreamcast and i thought it was ten times better on ps2.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Well the PS2 version also comes with a demo of DMC. That makes it worth buying the game alone, kinda like MGS2 making buying ZOE worth it.
Why don't you just buy a PS2? There are a LOT of good games for it coming out for it within the next few months, and thats not even counting the ones that will be on multiple platforms.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I would go ahead and rent the PS2 version over the DC version. I own the DC version, and while it is still a great game, the add-on scenes for CV-X make it worth it for RE fans. The plot twists that are added on between the game and the DVD short movie Wesker's Report will make you drool for RE4...
Just remember that will be on the GC only...
Calvin
------------------
"Never give up!!! .......... Never surrender!!!!!!!!!."

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
TRUST ME.. I KNOW ALL TOO WELL ABOUT THAT.. it didn't come with Weskers Report in the fact that the retailer he purchased it from didn't carry it as a freebie. see it isn't packaged with the game at all. some places if you preordered the game they would give you the disc for PREORDERING it. i know that Best Buy offered it as a freebie if you just walked in and bought the game. if they had a copy.. they'd give it to you. you can order the disc from capcom for ten dollars.. and ebay has it on there pretty cheap these days.
------------------
"Ain't nuthin but a G Thang Baby"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks