What's new

Anyone play Freedom Force? (1 Viewer)

Scott McC.

Stunt Coordinator
I play it, I found it to be one of the most enlightening and refreshing RPG's I have ever had the grace to play

Kimmo Jaskari

Screenwriter
Sure, finished it. Lots of fun.
Once you get near the end you can splurge all your points on one hyper-super-character, which is what I remember best. Made one with absolutely insane strength and melee specializations, he steamrollered over just about anything. :)
I'm sure you'll have fun, it's really fun and the voice acting is way way over the top, which works for this game.

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
i found this to be very challenging, got frustrated with it after the 3rd level or so, but i like the idea and characters and graphics, i just had a hard time beating the levels... i prolly need to give it another shot

Kimmo Jaskari

Screenwriter
The key is using the super slomo feature a lot to set up the fights and of course bringing a varied group of heroes to any fight.

Some of the fights were tough, though, but not unbeatable.

Andre F

Screenwriter
Just got it and installed it yesterday! I love it so far. It makes me laugh out loud!
-Andre F

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Actually, just came back to this one after deciding that Morrowind wasn't really my thing. I'm about 6 or 7 levels in right now-just a great game. Any truth to the rumors that the game is the first part of a trilogy? The idea was that this would be the Silver age game, then a game based around the late 70's early 80's comics, and then one in a more modern style. I know I'd like to see more.

There was also talk of expansion packs (both licensed and original). Besides the obvious Marvel and DC packs, I'd love to see one based on the Tick.

And for those who have finished FF, why not try Superhero League of Hoboken. It's an older game in a similar vein, and funny as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks