What's new

Anyone Know Anything About Theater Research Speakers? (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
If a ompany ever touts "digital speaker" you can be fairly certain its a P.O.S. Since loudspeakers are, have always been, and shall continue to be analog devices. Other keywords include "Professional engineering". Well, no sh!t sherlock, I thought you designed gear by having cats walk across the C.A.D. keyboard.

Raj_asaurus

Stunt Coordinator
Are there any good companies that make speaks like that model I mentioned above? Some speaks that are good for playin music and movies and can DJ if necessary.

SPIN IT!

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Look on eBay for some used Klipsch... Especially in the KLF-10 - 20 - 30 series... They will ROCK, yet work well for music AND movies....

Raj_asaurus

Stunt Coordinator
I want some cooler looking ones than the ones listed in parts express...These things are going to be in the living room of my apartment next year so they'll be very very noticeable.

I basically want some DJ type speakers that have a black oak type finish.

JamesCB

Second Unit
Raj,

How about these? (The Classic series.)

Theater Research is pure garbage and a verified scam. Anyone who says they are good, or sound good, has no experience in sound reproduction.

James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks