What's new

Anyone else interested in seeing "Love At First Bite"? (1 Viewer)

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
was just thinking of this film today, and wondering if Warner still owned it.
i would have thought, with all the vampire-centric material in the last few years (due to Buffys popularity) that this would have made its way to disc by now.

maybe with a Hamilton/Benjamin commentary someday?

Jodee

Screenwriter
I love, love, love this movie!

It's been on my "wish list" forever. I thought that MGM had the rights for some reason. But it would make sense if it was Warners, since MGM would have released it by now probably if they had it.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Ah, another guilty pleasure from my childhood. I should run it back to back with "Zorro: The Gay Blade". ;)

Jason

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
I hope that when it does come out, it has all the original music as seen in theatres. Some Previous video versions were "musically edited". The biggest change was the removal of the "I Love The Night Life" disco song during the major dance sequence, which really ruined it. I'm not sure if it was intact in TV showings or not. Sometimes, the music rights were retained for TV broadcast but not for home video, and this might have been one of those cases.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
absolutely.
thats probably the one sequence of the film i remember most vividly.
the original music would have to be there.

good grief, if they can have that song on 1001 disco compilations filling the racks at Flying Js, it shouldn't cost that much to keep it in the movie.

AlanBrom

Second Unit
LOVE AT FIRST BITE is an AIP film, and MGM now owns it for certain. I always hoped that they double-featured it with another Drac spoof, OLD DRACULA (VAMPIRA) with David Niven, also an AIP release that MGM has now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks