What's new

Anyone else having problems connecting to Mirc latley? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I can't connect to ANY server latley, despite having Ident turned on. And it's only been occuring the past couple of days.

Has anyone else been having this frustrating problem?

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I've been having this problem for months; it seems that every server is full. I use DALnet, so other networks may be more accessible. Frustrating.:frowning:

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I've tried to get into DALnet for the past two days but can't. There were a few servers I was successful getting into though.

~T

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
I can't seem to be able to connect to the Dalnet server. Anyone else with the same problem?

I keep getting the same message:

"Unable to connect (Can't assing requested address)"

I've downloaded and installed the new mIRC version (6.03), but i still get the same message.

What's going on?

I'm not very computer-friendly, so any help would be appreciated.

Regards, António

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
I can't seem to be able to connect to the Dalnet server. Anyone else with the same problem?

I keep getting the same message:

"Unable to connect (Can't assing requested address)"

I've downloaded and installed the new mIRC version (6.03), but i still get the same message.
My problem EXACTLY. It seems once you disconnect it is difficult to get connected again.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I was getting that for DalNet only for a little bit. I just let it keep trying and it eventually worked again. Haven't had any troubles since.

EFNet hasn't been any problem, so it seems like a weird Dalnet thing (but with every server? Quite odd.)

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
After all this time I have only been able to connect once and was eventually disconnected.

I wonder if it has something to do with the automatic Windows Update. A few days ago both my Windows 2000 and XP machine downloaded new updates. I've been trying to connect on my 2000 mchine with the same problems.

Is anybody that has been having troubles recently running Windows 2000 or XP?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks