What's new

Any thoughts on Queen of the Damned? (1 Viewer)

TysonK

Agent
Have not seen this movie but the dvd is out by the end of the month. I believe Amazon.com has DTS as a feature. I enjoyed Interview with the Vampire. So I'm wondering is this movie worth a blind purchase?

Brett C

Second Unit
I'll be picking it up.Not a good movie by any length of the imagination but rather a guilty pleasure.Along the same catagory I'd myself would labal Pearl Harbor...:)

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
I dont think this one will be having DTS on it at all.

I think this is a Warner movie. Havent seen it yet.

ThomasWall

Auditioning
Horrible movie. Not at all on the same level as Interview with the vampire. Although it is a Warner release with Dts so at least the transfer should be pretty good and dts is always fun.

Brett C

Second Unit
I'd agree with that Interveiw with the Vampire was a hell of a lot better...I hope thats true about the DTS track that would be awesome,the movie did have good sound...

ThomasWall

Auditioning
I've checked around and it looks like it will include dts. Don't know for sure though. Warner hasn't exactly been "kings of dts" before. I think I've read somewhere that movies released by morgan creek was able to have dts or something like that. I believe American outlaws has it and the upcoming special edition of True romance.

TysonK

Agent
I may just rent it first. I can't tell you how many times I've made blind purchases and regretted it. For example, Driven (Sylvester Stallone).

ThomasWall

Auditioning
I would say it's in the same category as Driven. I don't mean genre, more as in it's absolutely no good:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks