What's new

any thoughts on Optoma EZpro 737? (1 Viewer)

Bret Pritchett

Stunt Coordinator
I've been looking around on projectorcentral.com for a while now, and I think the Optoma 737 would work out well for me. I need something that can do 16:9 with component capability and XGA 1024x768 native resolution. This seems to have all that - the only thing is I don't think there is a HT store anywhere near me that I could go in and take a look at this in action, so I may be buying it blindly off the internet.

Any thoughts?

Anyone have this?

any input would be great

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Bret:

It looks like a sweet machine but I haven't heard much about it. I think also that a lot of people are waiting for CEDIA in September to see what is just around the corner.

The other one to check into is the H76 from Optoma. It will go for about $5,000 but will compete directly with the other machines with the new "Mustang" HD2 DLP chipsets from T1, along with a 6 color segment wheel with 5X speed on the colorwheel pretty much eliminating the "rainbow" effect of a DLP projector. It should be out in late August.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks