I have a 14 x 20 ft. media room that has no windows at all and is completely dark. In the process of building. I will be installing a F-16 falcon cockpit simulator in the room. 75% of my time will be used in the simulator which will be driven by a PC, using simulator software similar to Microsoft Flight sim 2002. The other 25% of the time will be spent watching DVD's (used as normal home theatre) I am so confused as which projector to get. Some say go for 2000 lumens, some say go for contrast, some say don't get a business projector like Infocus etc. I am over researched I am now totally confused. Do I need to get a Cinema projector or a office type projector to have the best of both worlds, PC and Theater. I hear fatigue from DLP and bulb life will be an issue. My budget is up to $3,500 Any thoughts on Optoma EzPro 737 (1,500 lumens / 1,500:1 contrast) MSRP 4,999 have found under $3,000 or Boxlite Cinema 17SF (1,000 lumens / 1,000:1 contrast) Thanks so much! 1) What is my best bet for contrast and Lumens. 2) Any model suggestions? 3) Do I go DLP or non DLP Thanks so much!