What's new

Any sign of Polanski´s FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS coming to DVD? (1 Viewer)

Sergio Martorel

Second Unit
And no, I don´t mean the brazilian edition (the image quality is just so-so), but a remastered one, full of extras. Are there any plans of such release?

John Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
Sergio, many threads have been started asking about this film's release on DVD. Other forum members have stated in various "These films need to be released on DVD" threads that they too wish to see The Fearless Vampire Killers released. I can't remember the guy's name (apologies to him, especially since he put forth the effort), but someone started a petition if I remember correctly. I think it should be crystal clear by now that there's a real desire by many people to see this cult film released on DVD. I'm under the impression that Warner is the studio which would release such a DVD, but I don't believe Warner has a rep who addresses Warner DVD related questions on this forum, such as Fox's Peter Staddon and Paramount's Martin Blythe. Sergio, all we can do is continue to drive home the point and hopefully eventually they'll get the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks