What's new

Any rumours of an anamorphic "To Kill A Mockingbird" in R1? (1 Viewer)

Clint B

Second Unit
This is my favorite book, and the movie was fantastic, too. I've been holding off on buying in hopes of anamorphic enhancement. Any news on the horizon?

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Universal had Cinesite digitally restore the film in the Cineon process recently. There is a good justification for an SE because of the restoration.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
This is good news. I had been holding off buying this. Especially in the beginning when it was about $30, but now can be had for only $14. I've seen this version and it looks very good. I can only imagine what a true overhaul would look. Any time frame on this?

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Yes, I should think that a second and improved release of this beautiful movie would be warranted at least as much as, say, a fifth release of THE MUMMY.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
...ive loved this film ever since my first viewing in English Lit class
in Junior High School. A remaster of this in 16x9 would be very appreciated. a classic....

-----
"...Yes, I should think that a second and improved release of this beautiful movie would be warranted at least as much as, say, a fifth release of THE MUMMY...."

got that right.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
...ive loved this film ever since my first viewing in English Lit class
in Junior High School. A remaster of this in 16x9 would be very appreciated. a classic....

-----
"...Yes, I should think that a second and improved release of this beautiful movie would be warranted at least as much as, say, a fifth release of THE MUMMY...."

got that right.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks