What's new

Any info on these titles folks? (1 Viewer)

Richard Hardbattle

Stunt Coordinator
Could anyone advise me if any of these are available on DVD - anywhere in the world

really.....

Rampage

Road Games

Four Flies On Grey Velvet

Flesh & Blood

Thanks guys.

Rich

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Haven't heard anything, but I'm guessing you might have been around when Martin Blythe from Paramount took suggestions a few months ago.

If not, let me tell you that 4 Flies was HEAVILY requested and I think they took notice. But I haven't seen anything indicating that resulting in actual product yet.

Will K

Screenwriter
Rampage: If you are referring to the William Friedkin film, Paramount last had video rights but I don't know about now. Being an obscure film, this is gonna be a wait, especially from the big P.
I believe Road Games and Flesh + Blood are now MGM properties. They were originally Orion and Vestron releases, respectively.
Four Flies On Grey Velvet: I don't want to jump on Paramount's case about their policy on unrated releases, because it doesn't seem to do any good. They usually turn out good product, they will be in for a rude awakening if they try to offer censored Argento to fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks